Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Penn State vs Michigan State Men's Basketball





Centre Daily Times photos by Michelle Bixby

The past few nights at work have been extremely busy for me. It is now 12:30 a.m. and I was suppose to be finished with work and driving home to my warm fluffy bed and adorable kitten at about 11:00 p.m. Tomorrow morning I have to get up early and brave the frigid cold to shoot some weather features due by 10:30 and then return to the CDT for my regular shift at 5 p.m.

Tonight was my best night shooting basketball so far. It was a really exciting game to watch. Penn State battled against Michigan State and finally caught up to them 71 to 73 (after trailing by at least 10-15 points most of the game) with less than a minute on the clock remaining. Well, Penn State did the worst thing possible and fouled Michigan State left and right during the last minute of the game which ultimately cost them the game. Michigan State beat Penn State 78-73.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice action shots. I especially enjoy the second to last photo. We watched the game (in pain) on TV!

Michelle Bixby said...

It was even more depressing to be there. Consider yourself lucky! lol

Mark Johnston said...

2 and 4 are sweet ass sweet! (Photos, not the players).